When nortonscomsetup.com collects your information?
Nortonscomsetup.com collects users’ information when they fill out a query form, use our Live Chat facility or provide information on our website.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION
COLLECTS FROM THE PEOPLE VISITING ITS WEBSITE, APPLICATION OR BLOG?
When you request any third-party software support services from nortons-setup.com, you might be asked to provide your name, contact number, product information, and email address along with the other details to help you enjoy a smooth experience.
HOW nortonscomsetup.com USES YOUR INFORMATION?
Nortonscomsetup.com may use the information it collects from the users while they register, make purchase, apply for the newsletter subscription, respond to a survey, respond to marketing communications, visit the website or use specific other website features in the following manners:
- To enhance your personal experience and deliver any specific type of content or product range you have been looking out for
- To make our website better that further delivers a hassle-free experience to the users
- To help us serve you better in respond to the customer service requests we receive
HOW nortonscomsetup.com PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION?
Being the most reputed and independent support services provider, nortonscomsetup.com never uses vulnerability scanning or scanning to specified PCI standards. We only offer information in the form of articles and blogs. We never save your financial records and ensure periodic malware scanning of our website. We don’t use SSL certificate as we don’t ask for credit card numbers.
- Save the preferences or the choices of the users for future visits
- Compile and organise collective data about site traffic and user interactions as well as activities on the website, which ultimately helps us in delivering better services. To organize the information and track your activities, we may also use authorized and trusted third-party websites or services.
You can change your computer settings to get notification each time a cookie is being sent to your device. You can also turn this feature off permanently. However, this may restrict you to visit several websites or access particular features, as most of them need your browser’s cookies features to be turned up. To change this feature, you have to simply visit your browser’s settings, which may vary from browser to browser. Turning the cookies off may also affect your user experience.
Nortonscomsetup.com doesn’t sell, trades, or transfers your PII or Personally Identifiable Information to the third-party or any other company.
At some point of time, nortonscomsetup.com at its discretion may incorporate or offer third-party services or products on its website. These outside websites may have different and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no liability or responsibility for the products or services offered and the content as well as activities of those websites. However, we also maintain the integrity of our website and welcome the feedback about it from the users.
CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA)
nortons-setup.com follows the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act in case of collecting the personal information from the children below the age of 13 years. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, implies the COPPA Rule, which states what online service providers and the website administrators must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. nortons-setup.com does not market to children under the age of 13 years.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
nortonscomsetup.com understands this fact that the fair information practices build the backbone of the privacy law in the US. The concepts included in the law plays an important role in the development of data protection across the world. These laws help us to comply with different privacy laws that ensure the protection of the personal information of the users.
To ensure that these laws are being implemented, we emphasize on fair information practices. In case of the occurrence of any data breach, we notify the users via in-site notifications within the 7 business days. We also accept the Individual Redress Principles, which asks that all the individuals have the authority to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who don’t maintain and follow to the laws specified by the government. This principle need not just that individuals have enforceable rights against such data users, but also that the individuals have recourse to the government agencies or courts to take action for investigating or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
This law sets strict rules for the commercial email, provides recipients the authority to stop the emails from any specific sender, generates requirements for the commercial messages, and spells out severe penalties for those not obeying them.
Nortonscomsetup.com COLLECTS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO:
- Send information
- Respond or reply to the inquiries, requests or questions
Nortonscomsetup.com completely follows everything mentioned and associated with the CAN-SPAM law. We agree to the following:
- Not using fake or misleading subjects or the email addresses.
- Figuring out the message as an advertisement in some logical manner.
- Mentioning the physical address of our business or the website headquarters.
- Monitoring third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Providing an option of opt-out or unsubscribe requests quickly, which means once you hit that link, you will be no longer receive any promotional email from us. Upon receiving your request of unsubscribing, we will immediately remove you from all correspondence.